Our objective is to provide you with transparent and accessible information about our information collection practices and your privacy choices.
- Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interactive with the website
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
- How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- Email may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- Visitor Options
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in email that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Google Ads
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
- Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
- Last Updated: June 2, 2020
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the sullivansullutions.com website operated by Sullivan Sullutions, LLC (“Sullivan Sullutions”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
- Your access to and use the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- Links to other sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites that are not owned or controlled by Sullivan Sullutions.
- Sullivan Sullutions has no control over, and assumes not responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Sullivan Sullutions shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via our contact page.